I have decided!

Come WCG next year, moi will be at the competition area again.

This time, not as a photographer nor journalist, but as a pro gamer! -coughsahemcoughs-

Logically speaking, I probably have a slightly higher chance of winning in a photography or writing competition, and that's not even saying much of my skills. But still, a little fantasy has never hurt anyone ya? ^^

One more year to sneak into a clan. One more year to train in BlackShot.

One more year for another WCG game to appear, where I can be miraculously good at.

3 straight days of events, and burning my weekend can drive one into delusion.

On a sidenote, I met some of the faces behind the BlackShot nicks who are forever hunting me down, because our skills are mega imba. One of them in particular is goddamn motherfucking cute. Dangerously crossing the line of obnoxiousity no doubt, but his cuteness more than makes up for it. He's wayyyyy too young though, which is a fucken pity. ARGH!

Anywayz, wish me luck and see me at the WCG competition next year!



(You gotta love my overconfidence/delusion at times. lol)

0 spanks on my perky butt.: