Aloha!

-checks date sheepishly-

I'm too late to wish everyone a happy new year aren't I?

Oh fuck it. Time management is never my strong point anyway. So here's wishing you all a happy and lucky 2009! May this new year bring you more good returns which you will share with me of course.

Quite a bit of happenings have been going on recently, but am lazy and too tired to discuss about them at the moment. Besides, we should always kickstart a brand new year with happy things yes?

And one of the happiest things I did recently was to FINALLY visit the bird park! Fancy that - twenty fucking five years old and I had NEVER stepped foot into the bird park. Until Xan brought me there of course!

In typical Mel fashion, I shall bombard you with my photos because I'm too lazy to type. Hey, its 3:56am. Be thankful I'm even awake to bring you this post.

It's wonderful to see so many bird species housed in one place, but it still doesn't replace the thrills of birding out in the open.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Guess who tagged along for the trip?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm really not kidding when I said you'll see A LOT of her.

And here's the lady who has incredible patience for the amateur photographer and her dolly daughter and never uttering one word of complaint. Respect!

Photobucket

I have such wonderful friends. ^.^

0 spanks on my perky butt.: