
She was a happy little girl.

Always smiling...

Always loving.

So it's no surprise that she's queen of the house.

But the queen doesn't like my dog much.

Though she'd willingly walk beside him.

Except now, my dog has to walk alone henceforth.

My darling girl, the pain must have been hard to bear.
You did well, you fought hard.
You were brave till the end.
My only regret is I never took much pictures of you because you never liked the camera.
But I take comfort that your face, your body, your spirit is always captured in my heart, where you will stay.
Thank you for your warmth whenever I visit, your sensitivity whenever I needed it and your love - lots and lots of it.
Jojo, I'll miss you.

With Love Always,
Qiqi
----------------------------------------------------------
JoJo,
This house now feels so empty and quiet without you around.
I will miss how you will always be the one rushing to greet us when we open the door.
I will miss how you will be sitting on my laps while I'm watching the TV or reading the papers.
And I will miss how you'll be lying beside me right now, as always.
There are so many things that I had wanted to do for you this year that I will now never get the chance to do them now. We never get to take studio shots together. You never get to go for car ride in the new car to fun places that you like. And you never get to wear the new collar that I had bought for you.
I am sorry that you had to go through the sufferings you did before you passed on. But you are free now. No more medicines, no more blood tests and no more needles.
The only comforts that I have now are that, at least you are no longer suffering, and that I was there with you til the end.
You are free now to run with the other dogs. Just remember to take care of yourself. Drink lotsa water. And you can now eat as many of your favorite apples as you like.
JoJo, thank you for the 7 years of unconditional love that you've given to us. I will always remember the good times that we shared. And I certainly hope that you had enjoy our times together as well.
I love you, and I miss you so very much.



With Love Always,
Damien
---------------------------------------------------
You were loved and always have been.
Take this love with you wherever you are.
---------------------------------------------------



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment