I AM BACK!
Did you miss me?
Where did I go?
Holidaying in the sandy shores of sunny Shenanegan island without a fucking care in the world, doing whatever I please, whenever I please.
It is THE sweet life.
And I honestly don't want to come back....
Except that my client's write-up is due in...
8 hours.
And I haven't written anything.
And just when I thought I'm not dead enough, I realised Muse did not come back on the same flight as me.
So here I am, all alone, facing the damn screen and trying to do a decent writeup and Muse is 194784km away, just smirking in her lounge chair sipping Long Island Tea with a sunflower stuck in her hair.
On the up side, she did promise to take the earliest flight home to brainstorm with me.
Let's just hope she reaches within the next 8 hours or my client's gonna kick my ass.
All the way to Shenanegan island I hope.
PS: Since I know people are gonna ask, Shenanegan island is part of the cluster of the Im.Aginaé border. Now you can admit that you failed your Geography. ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment