Its another three hours before I have to leave for the airport, but I still can't get to sleep yet.
Oh the woes of a night owl. >.<
Anyway, Damien is staying for the night so its easier to go to the airport. He's sleeping on my tiny bed right now, squashing all my precious kiap toys without a care. :(
And here I am, surfing the internet, playing games and blogging away. The pitter patter of my fingers dancing on the keyboard wakes him up now and then, and he isn't too pleased with it. Noise and light from the computer is a sleeper's most hated combo I guess.
So I try my best to keep it soft.
Which is impossible lah. My keyboards are like springy mashmallows can!
I can so foresee this is our life next time - him trying to sleep, while me trying to type softly on the comp.
I think we'll need seperate rooms. =P
Random post to keep you guys busy while I'm gone.
Miss you all.
Muakz



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment