And you thought the only time people appear as fools is during April.

Bah.

You won't believe it.

I just received a task via email.

They want a radio jingle for our product.

ASAP.

Like... pronto.

It amazes me that you can do something so major on NATIONAL radio nonetheless and have absolutely no plans, directions, inkling as to what you want to do. Zilch.

All I received in the email was:-

Hi Mel,


Need your help to do a draft for a radio jingle of 25-30 seconds.

Theme: Introduction to product

Content: spicy, funky, and community

Ending with something like “check us out at (website)

Thanks ~ need this asap.

Oh wow.

So what you wanna sell? What's the result that you're looking at? What's the target audience you are calling out to? Who, what, how, when, why?

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR MARKETING FOUNDATION?


or rather

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR BRAIN?


This company is a joke I tell you.

And the saddest part is no one's laughing.







0 spanks on my perky butt.: