There are dog persons.

And there are cat persons.

I am pretty much a dog person. Although I say I love animals, dogs are extra special to me. I am an infamous bitch after all, and whether that’s a good or bad thing really depends on which side of the court you are on.

But I think I am slowly transforming into a cat person…..

Yes you saw that right.

I am starting to love cats.

Because……………







They taste good.

Photobucket
This damn thing is fucking cheap in Taiwan.

Taiwan is the land of Hello Kitty. Their 7-11 stores are pimped in Kitty wallpaper and their staff actually wears Kitty badges. And we’re talking about full grown males here. Talk about Hello Hell.

Photobucket
Poor couples with no money are stuck at home eating cup noodles. Pathetic? Far from it. I actually enjoy it because it means more money to kiap kiap it’s pretty romantic. And dirt cheap.

Photobucket
Complete Pussy Set. My Kitty Mouse, Keyboard and cup noodle. Talk about a Happy Meal!

Photobucket
Have you seen anything quite as appetizing?!

For now, I can say one thing for sure.










Cats are damn chewy.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: