Bah

I got backstabbed by my fucken useless boss today so I'm in a hissy pissy mood.

My boss, useless in everything from design to copy (which renders him fucken useless to lead, let alone be MY boss), has only one thing going for him - his incredible tai ji skills.

And that alone, ladies and gentlemen, is enough to make him comfy in the corporate world while everyone who works FOR him or WITH him prances around with daggers on their backs.

But alas, this is probably a common sight in the disgusting corporate world.

Which is no wonder so many of us get backaches from all the shit.

And what do you do when you have a consistent backache you can't cure with Western medicine?

Let Chinese medicine do its magic.


Photobucket
My man has backaches too, but his is from stress and not from being culled from behind by fucktard bosses.

Photobucket
Ouch. I think he's all ready to do his tattoo now.

Photobucket
I think a teeny weeny tear just trickled down his cheeks. (Nah, he was brave. As courageous as my Knight ought to be. ^^)

But the worst is not over.



Photobucket
Check out the supreme combo of suckers.

Photobucket
I find this fucken fascinating.

Photobucket
Can you believe your skin can swell up like this? It's so disgusting it's actually quite pretty. Talk about little Brokeback mountains.

Photobucket
I was thinking of McDonald's hamburgers all through the session.

Photobucket
The aftermath.


Now, isn't this fun? =)


0 spanks on my perky butt.: