HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL!

For the rest of the world, you may only meet a fool or two during the month of April.

Pity my colleagues and me then, who have to deal with an imbecile one since he stepped into the office.

Bah.

And you know what's worse than having a fool of a boss to work under?

Having a Kiap Kiap ban lah!

After going Kiap crazy for almost 2 months, I think it's about time to reel myself in. So I'm imposing self-restriction on my hobby, and limiting the flow of funds from my pocket to the machine. Its tough, and I'm having withdrawal symptoms already. >.<

So to cheer myself up, I have decided to make this a Kiap post! ^^

(C'mon, don't be mean. At least let me WRITE about it!)


Photobucket
My surprise win!!!!! Didn't expect to win cutey Dumbo cos the shape made it really difficult to lift up (and cos I not pro enough >.<) I can't remember how it fell into the hole actually, though my sis told me it was bouncing like crazy inside. I DO remember screaming like a small kid as I hugged my prize and tried to hi-five my sis. While jumping madly around.

Photobucket
I got Skunk! Her name is called Stinky Xan cos i went with Xan (duh) and I caught it with my first 'Fate' button. I think she is my lucky star. ^^

Photobucket
I will fucking remember this ... until I catch one. Because I actually got another 'Fate' button but my claw miscue. I could kill myself.

Photobucket
My fave series of all time! I got Minnie Mouse! Sibey chio rite?!

Photobucket
This series also damn cute but damn hard to catch (to me lah)! But I got Winnie The Pooh, thanks to pro Iris who caught 2 at a go!

Photobucket
I've been eyeing this series for damn long lah, cos I'm a leopard print freak. Finally managed to snag the Stitch and the Mrs Bunny one. Sweet!

Photobucket
One of my more recent wins - I got the bra Stitch. Sibey sibey heng. I promised to give Karin one Stitch, and I hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope I can catch one soon. I know she adores this series too!


It's the beginning of yet another new month and almost everyone enjoys this time of the month because our bank accounts look almost decent.

And also because new prize series are out! Wahahaaha!

Photobucket
I don't know whatever gave my colleagues the idea that I am a Kitty fan but I have to admit this Kitty looks gorgeous!

Photobucket
Not a fan of mickey and minnie but I think they look rather cute like this!

Photobucket
That Monster Inc. mob looks damn funny lah!!!! Lemming lemming lemming!

Photobucket
Awwww... best friends. Me aiming for scrumps!

Photobucket
After the Pooh bear that Iris gave me, I think i'm a sucker for this material. Very soft and snuggly!

Photobucket
I bet mum will like this! The question is whether or not I can actually catch one!

Photobucket
ARGH!! Look at those beckoning eyes! How can you resist?!

Photobucket
I heart this very much! Ingenious design that brings out the gluttony in me!

Photobucket
Look at their retarded faces!!!!!!! I want them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - screams-


I think, I think, I think...............................

My Kiap ban should start next month instead.

>.<

0 spanks on my perky butt.: