Hellow.
Finally! Heh.
Forgive me, my loyal fans, for work has been crazy of late.
And yours truly is fighting battles of her own at the moment, thus the momentary distraction from her blogging space.
Anywayz, it's gonna be a photo update, so brace yourself for the onslaught. ^^

V-Day at Greenhouse Cafe.

Conclusion: Don't bother to eat there. Not worth your time, effort and money.

Alex doing what he do best - lounging around. He's banished to my room now because he wrecked my dad's printer inks. And now, my dad decides that he doesn't wanna talk to me for some senile reason thats wayyy beyond me. -shrugs-
Damien and I are becoming piggish of late. He keeps bringing me to foodie havens which means I'm gonna get fucking fat soon!

Cheap pasta and juicy otah at Sembawang Hills!

See the clams? Confirm mine la! ^^

This is hell of a masculine pasta. Full of mussels (muscles) and big COCKles ^^

The otah is solid!
I'm dying to go back again to try their Char Kway Teow! (Joan, i hope you are drooling over your computer now!)
Q: And what does Mel do when she's so stressed at work that she can't be bothered to blog?
A: She goes Kiap Kiap!

Not mine unfortunately. It's Karin's loot from the Candy UFO machine! Yes a fucking set! Lucky girl! ^^

Iris' loot from Kiap Kiap! This pro bitch caught 2 and I got none. -sobs-
And just as I decided to retire from Kiap Kiap once and for all.....

Along comes Stitch. ^^

Fucking cute hamsters in a row! (It doesn't take much to amuse a stressed out person you see.)

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a fucking hairball monster!

Or what humans normally call a rabbit. My guess is this is an Angora. If I'm wrong, just speak up because 1) I'm a dork when it comes to bunnies and 2) I won't bite you for constructive education.
A few weeks back, Damien and I chanced upon Miss Clarity Cafe.

The decor is so cheery it makes my stressed out nerves happy but my sadistic veins squirming.

I think I wanna bring my dear Daph here someday. Not exactly her kind of decor but I think as a designer, different kinds of artform can be rather inspirational.

My attempt at a cool abstract shot, which you will undoubtedly agree that its very cool and abstract or I will bite you.

ESCARGOTS! Reminds me of Ma Maison. I wanna go back there again!

Damien's chicken something which tastes not bad.

My squid ink pasta!!!!!! NICE! I won't recommend this for first dates though unless you want your date to remember you as the girl with black lips. Not exactly an image that will turn him on, much less one to wank at.
Maybe I suaku but I have never ever.....

Seen a cat take the lift. She's living the urban life, baby!
And while some cats are just so savvy in the city, there are some who just can't get used to the city crowd.
In fact, they kinda forget that in the face of 4 million population squashed together on a fucking island, there's little chance for you to make love to yourself......

Without getting caught red
And part of the reason why I am neglecting my blog so is because Damien bought me a new Les Paul guitar! Oh yes, one of my faves though the top of my list is a flying V or the Firebird. But a Les Paul does the job fine as I rocked out to tunes like Poison and Black Sabbath and generally attempted to make my neighbours cry Bloody Mary.
I even played my first gig yesterday and earned my very first $175. Go me! I think I can quit my job very soon if this keeps up. ^^
Or maybe not.
I mean, Guitar Heroes are out and about like yours truly but this is the first time I have seen...

A PiPa Hero.
kthxbai ^^



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment