Laoniang's gambling luck has been sour of late.

I never lost at a gambling table all these years can!

This year is the first time ever I end up in the red zone.

-snares and growls-

Fine. Maybe its because I never say good things in my blog yet.

And because I am such a hardcore gambler who should be banned from the IR in future, here are some lucky lucky good good words for you this CNY:-










For the dudes
Photobucket
You may not be more handsome than him.

You may never be richer than him.

You can just dream about being as famous as him.

But don't despair because one thing is for sure.



You most likely have a bigger cock than his.






For the babes:
Photobucket
She has an angel face but you don't.

She has a devil's body but you don't.

She has the luck, the charm, the money, the glam, and you don't.

But hey,

She has a freaking untamed Amazon forest in there and hopefully you don't!






Please forgive the stale news but it just struck me to head this direction. I'm sure this ego-boosting session makes you happier than those money making wishes doesn't it?

And now that I've said the good good lucky lucky words, let's hope my gambling luck change for the better now.

For the rest of you who don't gamble, at the very least, please remember to trim your love bush. Especially if you intend to get kinky in front of the camera.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: