In this day and age, we are swarmed by ads screaming for our attention everywhere.

We have ads on the right, ads on the left.

We have ads that move, and ads that jingle.

Now ads are not only confined to the 2D dimension with many adopting a 3d effect if you open your eyes to ads on bus stands.

And yes, I am a sucker for ads.

Occupational hazard or just a plain love for it, I don't know.

It is the art form of many brain cells long dead and blood pressures rocked skyhigh.

So ya, I adore ads.

Especially when I see something like this:-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am so amused.

When i first saw it I was like 0.o

If there is an award for the most contradicting and disturbing ad seen by Mel, this one can easily clinch the prize, no horse running on the tracks thank you.

This is pure testament of a company trying to achieve everything in a single ad space which results in achieving nothing.

What kinda tagline is Always Mature, Always Young anyway?

Make up your mind can?

The marketing message is probably something like this: the wearer is someone who will be matured (has to be, considering its pricetag) and yet, someone who is fun-loving, trendy and young at heart still. In short, if an auntie wears this watch, you won't say she sibey orbiang.

-music overture-

And so Mel decides to give it a shot.

In a span of 3 seconds, she comes up with:



Fun is where the heart is
Style is where the wrist is







- gua gua gua -


Sheesh this is just CRAP!

I am dismayed and appalled at myself now.

I officially declare myself braindead.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: