I've given up on Real Time Strategy games.

I tried. I really did.

I played DAL and was chased by the enemy twice my level, killed 15 times, suffering 0 kills of my own and continuously pressing the wrong button. ^^

Thankfully my Real Life Strategy battle was better. At least, I managed to have a talk with my boss to solve the problems I am facing so that means I do not have to leave... yet. Honestly, things are pretty shaky at the moment so I don't even know where I should put my foot on so the ground won't crumble and fall.

The skies can only be cleared tmr evening when the team goes out for dinner with him for a recap of the current situation. Still then, i am just about as blur as you are right now.

On a lighter note, Daphne and I were skiving at work during lunch so we went supermarketing. Check out the physical remnants of my childhood!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
KODOMO TOOTHPASTE! OMG this brings back memories can? I remember my dad used to buy this for me. The strawberry pink one!! The packaging looks like its been revamped though for better or worse, I cannot say. lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Some people just love to brush their teeth so much, they spend ages just picking out a blardy toothpaste. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
STUPID THING! This has gotta be the dumbest thing ever! I remember in lower Secondary, mum kept nagging me to paint the blardy school shoes. It's retarded I tell ya, esp when the paint gets off and it looks like your freaking calves and skirt just snorted cocaine together.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have an evil mum who loves to see me suffer by making me drink this plum poison. And then she has the cheek to say I am sadistic.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
If my mum is evil, then my dad is absolutely angelic. (well, if he weren't throwing tempers and scolding my ancestors and everybody's anatomy) Even when I was young, I got to indulge in a wide range of snacks which comes with an even wider range of pricetags....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Even though I am working now, its not a treat i pamper myself with often. >.<>

My train of thoughts just stopped halfway because Damien just popped into my mind. My baby is just about 3 oceans and 12 hours away from moi and i misssssss my baby so! :(

Bah. Dun feel like carrying on liao.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: