The thing about having a major event around the corner is that the team has to stay back till past midnight, engrossed in tying up loose ends for the event.

Tempers will flare.

Vulgarities will be hurled.

Stress levels will rise.

But it's not all depressing.

Reallly.

After all, we got to try out the cosplayers' costumes, joke, and savour takeaway pizza amidst the chaos.

And I even found time to play around with Photoshop, as I edited Alex's photo with a new technique taught by Kelly.

But there is one thing you should know.

When the clock strucks 12mn and everyone is trying to keep awake with endless cappuccino cuppas, nobody is thinking straight and lots of things can happen.

Like when I left Alex’s edited photo halfway to help Jem with her stuff and Adrian used the computer instead.

5 minutes later:

Adrian: Hey Mel, you got a really cute dog.

Mel: -looks at Adrian suspiciously-

Adrian: I edited a bit too. You should really come and have a look.

Mel: -scurries to computer and almost dies laughing-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My poor Alex!!!! Hahahaha!!!

0 spanks on my perky butt.: