The time has come once again for me to move on.
It may be my cursed fate or my complete lack of patience and tolerance that once more, I will be embroiled into the turmoil of uncertainty towards the future.
I will like to apologise to those who will be affected by my decision, but on the same note, I will also tell them that it won’t affect them much anyway.
The clockwork will still run and work will still be done.
And yes Celine Dion sang it right, though she censored her song really nicely – the shit will go on too.
And hopefully, they will finally understand the dilemma and situation I was thrown into. The jaws of the tiger I can neither accept nor run from. The fight that I tried to fight but no one sees and lagi none appreciates.
And the emotional shit that I get for all that I do – priceless.
It has been a good experience nonetheless.
Like all my other jobs, I learnt new things and I am grateful.
Hopefully with this, I will grow to be wiser and stronger than ever.
And me, a baby said to be born under a lucky star, will pray to Lady Luck that my next destination will be one that is right.
Well, until my impatience decides to kick in again, that is. ^^
Dammit, I’m wondering when I should throw the letter into their bloody faces and scoot out of here forever.
Last but not least, I have this to say:-
By the time you realize I’m not the enemy, it would already be too late.



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment