Check out what I saw at Vivo carpark last sat!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Beautiful!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So cute can!

I love it! I remember back in poly days, there was a kangoo van all decked out in cow prints and the students were all gawking at it.

I find it damn cool lor. A car, after all, is an extension of your individuality and personality. Talk about a mobile canvas of self!

Therefore I have decided I'm gonna pimp my car too.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My future Beetle. I doubt Damien will want to fight with me over this car ^^


And not forgetting...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Subaru R1, one of my fave cars! And yes, I'm gonna have Winnie The Pooh and friends over it too. No worries about not finding my car at a carpark ever! ^^

Tell me I'm good! ^^

0 spanks on my perky butt.: