One thing cool about a crashed hard disk is that you've got the perfect chance to raid your sister's computer.

Except of course, I didn't.

Cos I had manners (and more patience than normal.)

I asked politely before I raided ^^

And look what I found!

Tons of photos from the not-so-distant past!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is the lost and found Min Pin whom the owner named Conrad. We found him almost more than a year ago but I still miss him like nuts. One of the few dogs who could melt my steel heart with his lovable antics. You really really could fall in love with the little guy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Gawd I miss him so much. How many times have I wondered why is it the smelly Schnauzer Ian that was abandoned and not this guy? I would have opened my home to this little darling without a second thought!

(All right, Ian has his sweet side too, but I guess Conrad's more lovable in a I-don't-bark-and-i-don't-stink way.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Alex looking miserable in his e-collar. Can't remember when this was taken but the situation would have been pretty tricky for me to resort to this. Disclaimer: No living beings were harmed. Probably egos were bruised though.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Chinese New Year 2007! Alex wanted to celebrate the joy too, so i thought it would be fun to hang some festive ornaments on his nose. -evil chuckle- Ok, I didn't in the end so don't bother calling the SPCA!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
House visiting on Chinese New Year 2007. Those are my oh-so-lovable cousins. Oh, and my occasionally-lovable sister. ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The year of the pig is almost half-gone by now. What have you achieved so far?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Found this in my sis' comp. Thought it looked pretty funny.
Eeyore: I can't bear to look. He's chewing his ear!
Stitch: -munching sound-
Bear: More blood and gore!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Mother's Day Feast! (erm, when I said these photos are rather dated, I ain't kidding ok!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The protagonists for the day. (we should have more days like this. I observed that my mum nagged considerably lesser on this special day.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My sisters look like they are yearning for a twits-day-out day.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Darn, if that's the case, I have no idea why I am in the picture. >.< Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
One of my fave shots. My Dad and me!!!!!! ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Family Portrait!

More recent loots:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our outing to Botanical Gardens on a relaxing Sunday.


My colleagues invited me to the DJ Quest at Zouk this weekend, but I declined.

"Oh yea, I think Botanical Gardens is more your kinda place!" commented Jem.

Of course lah!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I won't give up a smile like this for a noisy place like Zouk!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The near twilight scene of the Garden. A beauty in its own right.

That's all folks! ^^

0 spanks on my perky butt.: