Aye aye.

I know I have been neglecting you guys a wee bit.

Wari Wari!

And since I've been nagged by Eileen to share my holiday fotos, I guess I'll indulge the little princess a little.


Be warned - this post is pretty photo intensive!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Believe it or not, this is Koh Samui's airport. Laid-back and close to nature. Reminds me of my old workplace at Dempsey!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Welcome to Koh Samui! I love the rustic charms of this island!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
LIVE SPARKLING CABLE WIRES! It's safer to be petite like me. ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It is a bad idea to play Grand Theft Auto prior to this trip. The bikes really look tempting to steal!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Can you believe they actually have a Sun Plaza here? The designs are so similar it makes me a tad suspicious.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
One of their many shopping districts. Don't see this island no up, they got hot urban brands like Adidas, Warner Bros and Naf Naf!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ronald McDonald immersed in Thai culture. Sawadee!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Upsize kap? ^^

Thais love elephants. And so do i!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Strays are rampant on the streets.

Yet unlike shitty Singapore, the animals seemed to be tolerated quite a lot by the Thais. Singapore = one little mongrel, cross their path = complain to SPCA. tsk tsk.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thai dogs catching 40 winks at corners not possible in Singapore.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They even have dogs in their shops!

FOOD MANIA!
As Koh Samui is extremely popular with ang mohs, their food fare consists of both Western and local delights. Pubs are littered all over the place too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me tucking into Thai green curry. YUMZ!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Damien is shioked by the pizzas!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm craving some pork chops tonight!

The Beach
Tropical sun, soft sands, clear waters. No wonder Koh Samui is haven for those angmohs! (maciam we don't get enough sun lidat in Singapore!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A sight to behold

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Damien can't wait to soak up the rays at the beach!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me and the ocean blue

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Beach hunk alert! lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We love Koh Samui!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Peddlers pimping their wares are a common sight in the beaches.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Twilight beach scene

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The tropical holiday mood is contagious.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Heck, even the hotel is beautiful.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Breakfast in bed, anyone?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I got a wedding proposal in Koh Samui!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yes, baby. I will marry you. ^^

0 spanks on my perky butt.: