My week's pretty boring, since I've got datelines (and Iris) nagging at me all week. (-grinz-) And if it wasn't work, it was playing Audi with some of the very best players (i... got... thrashed -sobs-). There are times I wish Jean could play against them too. It would be interesting to see who wins (me says Jean!).

Anywayz, I met up with Damien after work on Mon. It was the earliest I had ever stepped out of the office, considering the sun was still up and all was bright and sunny. You see, even the escalators would have stopped working, if I had gone off home at my usual time, let alone the sun!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We took the MRT! (can't recall the last time we took a train together!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sometimes, having a car makes us forget the silly pleasures of taking public transport.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And for some of us, manners and train etiquette are forgotten as well. ^^


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
But I still love him so. -lol-


I also found something which might be useful one day.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daphne's twin? ^^

Tues & Thurs, I popped by Vicky's office-warehouse cos of her new stocks. I bought an oversized Bleach tee and had the honour of raiding her office-warehouse for more goodies!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
No its not a black santa cap. Its the cap which Naruto wears to sleep (cos he wants to hide the curlers in his hair)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Is that ultra coolness or what! Hail the great Urahara's sandalcap!


After the raid and lunch with Vicky, guess what I saw when I made my way back to the office?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A horny cow!


Friday was a night of yummilicious food to celebrate our fave day of the week!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hmmm, somehow I think putting this cutie after my last sentence doesn't seem very appropriate.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Behold the beauty of Desire...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Are you drooling yet, because I know I am!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My profiteroles are melting in envy and shame.


Hectic Work. Crazy Colleagues. Good Friends. Delicious Food.

That pretty much sums up my week.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh, and one Sleepy Dog too! ^^

0 spanks on my perky butt.: