I am extremely proud of myself.

Because I:-

a) Bathed the dog
b) Groomed the dog (he looks poofy now. nice!)
c) Vacuumed the floor
d) Washed the dishes
e) Washed the rags and alex's towels

And I still found time to play Audi.

Go lazy me!

The dettol smell in my room (my sis mopped the floor too. Go her!) is making me all smiley so all in all, I am extremely happy today.

Well, 99% happy.

Would have been happier if I managed to do my work thats due tmr, but somehow the email didn't get through so I'm stuck.

Sigh. Guess I'll have to report to work early tmr. Everything has a first I guess.

Oh and I lost 4D this weekend. Blardy hell. All atomic misses which is why I was so hoppingly irritated on Saturday night.

Still, since I have nothing to do, and all the time in the world now to think til I get sleepy, here's a fantasy post of what i would have done with the money, IF i had won. (-double sigh-)

And of course, this being a fantasy post, lets make it the top 4D prize.

Heck, if i had won that, I would have a total of $10,000.

I don't know about you but to me, that's heck of a lot of money to gain in a day. Without having to slog a single snot mind you. (-grumbles-)

What I would have done with $10,000
(other than buying a car)

- Treat family to Mellben!! Good food without the hassle of washing dishes. Is that perfect or what?

Cost: $200

- Dress up Audi character. Everyone sees my bubblegum hair and refuses to couple me! (-sulks-) Which gives me the perfect reason to trash them good, but that's beside the point of course.

Cost: $22

- Buy tech gadgets. I can never have enough of 'em. Sim Lim here I come!

Cost: $150

- Buy new powerhouse laptop/desktop. Would be nice if I could actually play games without having to fight with my sisters for the laptop! (its the only powerful machine to support games)

Cost: $3000 (approx)

- GO JAPAN WITH DAMIEN! Sponsored by me of course ^^

Cost: $4000 (approx)

- Treat Daphy to a good meal. After that, white wine mussles at Tango! Because I love her so. ^^

Cost: $100 (approx)

- Buy new beds, cushions, mattresses and throw rugs for Alex. He loves things like these. Toys are wasted on him. (now you guys know what to buy for Alex's birthday!)

Cost:$200

The rest of the money will be saved.

If there's any left of course! ^^




0 spanks on my perky butt.: