My fingers are quivering as I bring you this post.

I have no idea why they are quivering though.

I know I don't have much strength cos I've been sick for the past 5 days, never had a proper meal since then, and my persistant fever has been zapping away all sanity that I caught myself laughing at the dog for no reason.

Not that he minds much anyway.

As if that's not miserable enough, my tummy now hurts like hell.

I don't have the strength to fight all these anymore.

Just as I am about to throw in my lacy white underwear and crawl under my expensive duvet covers, the clinic called.

"Your blood test results is ready. You may come and take it from the doctor."

Wah lau eh. I am a sick person no? Shouldn't I be entitled to rest in bed for all eternity?

"Eh.. I must go? Can't someone else collect it for me?" I asked weakly. (I AM half-dead. Its not an act)

"No. Doctor wants to go through it with you."

Hohoho I swear there's something malicious in her voice, that evil Missy.

Gee, I hope the blood test doesn't reveal that i ate one of alex's biscuits just to spite him.

Update soon, luv.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: