Got my bloodtest results.

Its confirmed.

A virus attack.







Uh huh.

All I could understand is that my white blood cells are kamikazing at an amazing rate. I cannot afford to lose any of my White Blood Cells Comrades anymore. (Retreat, cells. Retreat!)

Virus is still unknown.

Doc kept grabbing my hands to make sure I have not miraculously sprouted rashes - a sure sign of dengue.

No my good doc, no rashes anywhere.

The good doc even offered me another day of MC (yay) which I sadly turned down. I think my boss will have a fit if I report in sick yet again.

I am so not looking forward to work tmr.

Random Mutterings:

The dog i had my eye on... its back!

I was eyeing this dog for over a year but an aquantaince bought him. So though I din have him by my side, I could still see him when his owner brought him to PMDR.

Back when he was still at the farm, Joan and Andrew even brought me to see him as my birthday present and Joan and I even had a debate over his ancestry.

Anyway, his owner is giving him up for adoption now.

And seeing him made my heart melt again.

Life has been tough. First he spent a whole year in that shithole and now his owner doesn't want him.

I'd love Love LURVE to say... Let me take care of you for the rest of your life.



I think my dad and alex will declare war if i ever bring him home.


(heart strings tugggggged)




0 spanks on my perky butt.: