Are there times when you really want to get a point across but you really don’t know how to?
I mean, in a politically correct way.
Because if so, please tell me how.
Regardless of my higher than average IQ, my EQ is really pit-low retarded.
I know your intentions are good. Really.
But still......
I want people to………
GET THEIR HANDS OFF MY WORK!
What’s the fucking use of me coming out with a beautiful copy for you, only to have it changed filled with typos without my prior consent?
Look here, if it’s a typo, I will know it before you.
If it’s a typo, the fucking Word document will point it out to me, if my sharp eyes don’t catch it.
If it’s a typo, I will have caught it in my 101th proof-read.
SO STOP CHANGING MY COPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And if you really really have to, at the very least, make it correct!
I’m a person who’s very proud of my work.
Now I can’t even lift my head to look at it, without shriveling under the glare of the typos.
And its not the first time.
Now, how do I get this across politely?
You tell me.



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment