Does our fear and dislike have anything to do at all with our horoscopes?

I don’t usually dabble nor believe in the occult realm but at times, I do wonder.

My Chinese zodiac is water-based and hell, I dislike anything to do with fire and heat.

Damien’s Chinese zodiac is fire-based and he hates anything to do with water.

We make a great pair. I’ve never seen a couple so alike and different at the same time. (Go us!)

Of course, we are by no means, the sample of the population of idiots. But heck, its just a passing thought so cut some slack and just engage in some mystical wonders of life.

Of course, I have a scientific rationale for my dislike – I got burnt before when I was young. Thrice. Two times by hot water and another by the iron.

Yet on the very same note, I almost drowned before when I was young too, but I don’t have the same phobia with water.

(by now, it will be painfully apparent that I have a very traumatic childhood. And don’t get me started on my hair.)

Go think about it, for a minute or two. Perhaps there are things that science cannot explain.










Or maybe you’re just fucking eng so give your fucking brains something to think about!

0 spanks on my perky butt.: