I just watched my first movie for 2007! (applause please.)

Well actually, we were supposed to go to the PC Show but the horde of people swarming the place was an ultimate turn off. Besides, I was in a don't-step-on-my-tail mood so it would have been an invitation for carnage should I have dived into the crowd as well.

Lucky people.

Instead, Damien and I U-turned to see movies instead - Just Follow Law. I think Fann Wong deserves a pat on her back (slams-pats-) for a job well done. One of her best yet, me personally feels. Gee, for all you know, this is the real Fann. ^^

The show triggered memories of my previous workplace so yes, I can so relate the stupidity of the system and the people.

Really, the time they spent to point fingers can be used to solve the actual problem.

Really, they are just about as flexible as a scarecrow.

That's our creme of the crop public servants for you. Best of the best indeed.

The show also brought out an interesting point, one of which made Damien cringed when we discussed it.

What would you do if you find yourself in another gender's body?

I find it pretty awesome actually, but somehow the idea of having boobs didn't exactly appeal much to Damien.

Behold my list of to-do should my (senile) fairy godmother grant me my wish of a temporary body trade with my sweetheart (yippee)!

Mel's Insane List Of To-Dos In A Man's Body

1. Play with dick. Everyday. It's definately amusing to have something hanging there.

2. Skip cheerily on stairs to see if balls bounce just like booobs. I wonder why they never made underwear for guys with cup support. Maybe it'll be more comfortable ^^

3. Wax. EVERYWHERE.

4. Go for a facial and body scrub. Men should glow prettily too.

5. Go for rebonding. Why? Men cannot have straight hair issit!

6. Go for a manicure and pedicure.

7. Have nail art thereafter. And because I am a dick swinging man, I'd choose manly designs. Like skulls. And teddy bears.

8. Buy chic underwear. A couple of G-Strings can come in handy should my pants expose eeky VPL. So uncool. Cute boxers to cheer up my day too. I like hot pink Hello Kitty with flying hearts.

9. Ditch those awful baggy jeans. It's ugly. Period.

10. Strut down Geylang and Changi to get fawned over by males and females alike.

11. Play with dick. Again.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: