Ok, ok so I've been neglecting my blog and my loyal readers a wee little bit.

But hey, even my darling poochie got neglected these few weeks so you people don't really get to complain. Not until he does anyway.

Let the photos speak. (and partly because I am lazy to type anything anyway)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My home (to-be)!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I like this tree... erm... shrub!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My birthday celebration at Villa Bali...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With Anna, Eileen...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
... and Gary!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another birthday celebration with Damien...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
... at the Cosafe!
(Their Oreo Cheesecake is to die for by the way! )

More celebrations (read: cake!) with my family members and friends but I think you know the usual jazz. To those concerned, where the heck are the photos?!

Went car-gazing again...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-swoons-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-drools-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Lambo convoy

7, yes SEVEN lambos raced up to Chijmes to celebrate my birthday. Me very touched!


Thanks all for making my birthday such a blast!

Love you all!! ;*






0 spanks on my perky butt.: