Valentine's Day has come and gone and the sickening mood of love has yet to be cleared in the air.

I just came back from town and couples were trying to outdo each other with their bouquets. Its fucking amusing. Too bad I can't join in the battle cos I only have a single rose from Bob. Yay! He's so sweet!

(The not so sweet factor is that he gave every other female in the office a rose as well. LOL)

It kinda reminded me of last year's Vday where I was with Gary and William in Dempsey. I nagged William for a flower, just for kicks and he really got me one... plucked from the wilderness! I thought that was a really sweet gesture. :)

(And Gary made me do something uber unromantic that day - which was to buy him KFC lunch from town.)

Can't believe it happened a year ago. If I didn't know better, I'd thought it happened just yesterday.

Time flies so fast it freaks me out at times when I stop in my tracks to look back.

Damien and I were talking about our past in the car, mainly about our school life and how it spawned the present. Its amazing how the little things we did or did not do in some point of our lives could lead to so much regret in the future. That by missing a single path, it could lead us to a whole new different road, for better or worse.

For some of us, it was easy to get back right on track again.

For others, it could be a point of no return. To U-turn back could mean sacrificing so much. Perhaps too much.

I got lucky. Blessed even if you may, that things went my way somehow. The path I am standing on today is the path I chose many years before, despite walking many other roads others told me to.

I am here now, standing proud and tall, with my chest puffing out with my boobs in all their full glory, and I ask "Was my choice ever wrong?"

Nope. Never.

Because the only person who really knows me is ME.

To those who jeered at me in the beginning, I wish you were here right now so I can spit in your silly faces.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: