So while I wait for my pretty inspiration to come knocking on my bimboic head, let's talk about.....
Bowling. -yeah-
Its one of my favourite sports by the way.
Although I do wonder at times why it is considered a sport since you seldom break out in sweat (cold nervous outbreaks excluded of course). You seldom hear people saying that bowling helps you to lose weight do you? In fact, I actually consider shopping more of a sport since it does get those cardiac muscles going especially during sale periods. But I digress.
You know how you seldom equate sports and old farts together? What are the chances of a shrivelling old prune has against a healthy young man on the running tracks? Do you even dare bet on a wrinkly auntie versus a nubile chick in the water?
In bowling however, its pretty much a whole different ball game. (pun very much intended)
You'd better not jeer if you see an old fart in the next lane because his/her can strike and spare more than your three games put together. That is assuming of course, that you are an average bowler yourself.
I'm pretty impressed by the bowlers I've seen so far. If you think Singapore sportsmen (and women) are as extinct as the lovely T-rex, perhaps you should pop by a bowling centre. Their scores are really incredible. Or perhaps my scores are just pure dismayal.

I thought this was pretty decent for an average casual bowler like me. Until I realised that the housewifey auntie on my next lane thrashed both of us flat with a score of 129. I won't even start comparing with the pro bowlers on the next next lanes because getting thrashed by an auntie is not exactly an honourable thing, no?
-Sulks-
Shall cheer self up with online browsing. Check these out:
(note: For mainly eye candy purpose only. Technology of balls are secondary.)
Brunswick Viz A Ball series.
Coverstock: Plastic

I can imagine Damien flaming down the

One of my faves! Talk about striking! (STRIKE king, geddit geddit? Argh, nvm.)

Catwalk through the runway baby!

Fucking pussy cat MUST have her face on everything.

Look at that smile. Who will ever blame you for a gutter or two?
Ebonite
Coverstock: Hard Polyester

Paint the lanes red baby!
Ebonite
Coverstock: Trimax™ reactive resin

Hook up with the sexy Blackie! (catch the pun? ;p)
Bowling bags are a major bore. Functional yes, but designs? -yawn-
Here's Mel's pick on the (slightly) funkier ones!
Brunswick

Talk about fiery passion for bowling!

You can't get any cuter than this!

Sweet and simple. What more can we ask for?

Gee, I want my ball to cruise down the lane like Taz!
Elite

Baby the day you go pro, this will be for you.
But for now, this is for you:-

-Brunswick-
Admit it, I know you like it! ;p



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment