This is a photo update.

For the less intelligent, I shall repeat once more.

This is a photo update.

For those of you who have been hankering after me for photos, you can choke on the champagne now because yes, I have finally moved my ass to upload the damn things.

Everyone say 'Yippeee!'

And because this is a PHOTO UPDATE, plus the fact I have a whole bunch of outdated photos, it might take some time to load so God bless you if you are one of those untech savvy human being with a pathetic old fart for a computer (yes I am sniggering at you right now!).

WARNING: Before you embark on this photo journey, it is advised that you refrain from gasping or screaming or clutching your computer screens due to the highly talented photography skills.



First and foremost: Introducing The Camwhore....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Guess who's a hip hop fan?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He doesn't have the bling, but he sure has the dick...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
... and that cutesy face you just wanna kiss.

Second In Line: The Gutter Kids

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Erm... boo?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I see you see me see you!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm handsome. And I know it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And I'm beautiful............... I hope.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And this girl is just FAT!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Going where no man has ever gone...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Drinking like no man has ever drunk...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And yet we love them so...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No matter big...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Or small...

Third In Queue: Baywatch Version 1.5

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Watch the all new kid friendly Baywatch version 1.5...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With no bouncing boobs...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And tonnes of violence.

Swimming your way this December 2006.

The Fourth Soul: Viva La Vivo!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Be mesmerised by beauty of nature...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Be amazed at the style of my models...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Be jealous at my artistic talents...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You know I am good.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Damn good in fact.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Know also that I'm joking.

And since you have tolerated my godzilla ego thus far, you're in for a treat!

You will never imagine what my pal managed to capture out in the public open air of Vivo City:-
.
..
...
....
.....
........
................
.....................
..........................
.............................
.................................
......................................
.......................................
.............................................
....................................................

Brace yourself.

..............................................................
...................................................................
........................................................................
...............................................................................
....................................................................................
............................................................................................
................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A threesome!

Bless the holy handphone.

Amen.



0 spanks on my perky butt.: