Oh, remember Mr Kiasu? No, not that lame ass comic character, but one of my award winning customers who wanted to book a room for his baby's 1st month yet could not give me a date and STILL expected me to help him book a room because he wanted to avoid the price revision. (-roll eyes-)
Read the story in previous postings if you have no fucking idea what I'm talking about. To those who do, pat yourself on your back for being such a loyal reader. (-sends flying kisses-)
Anyway, Mr Kiasu called yet again and guess who picked up his call today? Moi Moi Moi~! (-applause-)
I shan't bore you with the details. Just know that this guy is victimising himself and whining non-stop in order to waive the additional rental surcharges. I swear, petty men like these are worse than the old cheena hags haggling over the price of brinjals. Why are balls still dangling on him, I have absolutely no fucking idea.
He was my amusement for the day. Tsk tsk.
Whiney boys aside, Karen and I went to Orchard Road today for a bitching-cum-shopping session (as you can tell, we're pretty stressed up). Everything I tried on made me look like a chinese dumpling so I have decided:
Its fucking time to shed some fucking fats until the scales hit 35kg. That's my dream weight by the way. Such a nice feather light figure for my boyfriend to finally be able to lift me up in his arms without potentially breaking his limps.
Its gonna be hell of a tough road ahead. Grant me strength and wish me luck!
.....and now place your bets on how long I can resist those yummy foods! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment