So much for going on a diet.

I failed on the first day. Miserably in fact.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was my sinful lunch.

Feeling utterly ashamed of my lack of resistance towards food, I was determined to skip dinner which was scheduled at Lau Pa Sat.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I SHALL NOT EAT THESE SINFUL FOOD!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In the end, my stomach won. As usual. Gastric juices have a way of wearing down your determination.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Daphne: "How many people does it take to finish all the food?"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ans: Just one Shaw.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Daphne: "Freaking unbelievable!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The piggies at the pig out!

I'm gonna stay fat forever.

-isolates self in a corner-













Ooops. Forgot I'm too fat to squeeze into a corner anymore.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: