Shakespere said a rose by any other name smells just as sweet.

So really, whats in a name?

An identity perhaps? The very foundation of which the self is built.

And if a name is your very own identity, why are others choosing it for us?

Are the persons choosing our names somewhat trying to dictate the kind of person he/she would like us to be?

If so, my parents would be so disappointed.

My name is flooded with impeccable sweetness. According to the cruel fantasy of my name, I am virtuous, kind, and all things sugary sweet. Basically a pristine virgin.

Those are probably the last things anyone will use to describe me.

Oh, my name does suggest I'm an intelligent girl as well. At least my parents didn't go too wrong about that. (I dare you to disagree. *glares*)

Otherwise, I'd hate to tell my Dad he'd really chosen the wrong name for this daughter. She is stubborn, yes. Playful, definately. Lazy, bullseye.

But kind and virtuous?

Sorry, can't help you there.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: