I'm in the mood to gripe.
Pissey Hissey Mood.
Its a good thing I'm alone in the office now (on a frigging Sunday, for crying out loud!) else I'll bite somebody's head off.
I tell you, I hate my customers.
They are a bunch of detestable pricks all doomed for Hell. Gee, the devil himself might get appalled by the prospect.
Customer Service is the utmost importance. It is the job of a CSO to deliver smiles and sunshine to create happy customers. Remember some time back when there was some hoo-ha about the poor standards of service in Singapore? Now that I am trapped in this situation, I so understand why some customers need to be dissed.
If you want respect, kindly give it first.
If you want good service, you as a friggin customer have to play your part too.
How do you expect someone to give you a wonderful customer service experience when you are being one major pain in the asshole?
Screw professionalism. This is called basic courtesy and respect for a fellow human being.
And its something many Singaporeans should learn, from what I see in my job. Really, Singaporeans are called ugly for a reason.
Hideous, rude, disgusting pricks.
Gripe No. 1
"Excuse me ar, how do I get to your place from the PIE?'
Somebody should tell this person to READ THE GODDAMN STREET DIRECTORY. Its there for a reason. And if they can't read, then jolly well don't fucking drive. Its ok if you ask for a landmark. Its fine if you ask for the street name. But to ask me for directions when you are in the middle of some ulu obscure corner of Singapore? Do you fucking expect me to know where exactly you are and to save you and lead you to the safe embrace of my workplace? How do you want me to verbally guide you when i don't even know where you are? Not that I will bother anyway. These people can drive straight to hell for all I care.
Gripe No. 2
"I know your office is closed but I want to pay for..."
Are you stupid or are you stupid? You already know the fucking office is closed and yet you still want to come in do this do that? Got some lagi power. Barge in like nobody's business, and DEMAND that you serve them, eyes conveniently disregarding the meek CLOSED sign at the door. These people do not care that you have families at home waiting for you at the dinner table. These people do not care that you might have something urgent after work. These people need to be sent back to kindergaten to learn and UNDERSTAND the word CLOSED.
Gripe No. 3
Bang Bang Bang!
You'd be surprised how many illiterate people there are in our sunny island who cannot read the sign CLOSED. It is a Sunday, after office hours, the lights are off, the CLOSED sign is up and yet these dumbasses will keep banging the door, hoping someone will open. SO STUPID! I hope they break their wrists. That will be funny!
Gripe No. 4
"But they say customer service is here what!"
Nobody said that you potato brain. You only ASSUMED and when we show you the right one, you make hell of a fuss. What the fuck for? Blame your own lowly intelligence for not READING THE SIGN PROPERLY. And don't try to take it out on me. Hey, I didnt give birth to you. If I'll be giving birth to such a retarded mortal, I'll rather drown the baby at birth to save the whole world from suffering in future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment