A new girl enters the Office of Chaos.
Sweet, young, pretty, slim. The world is so unfair. How can someone get so many plus points at the same time? -sobs quietly in a dark corner-
Just when we thought our supervisor finally got chance to get hitched.
You cannot imagine our elation when she mentioned she was unattached. And when I mean OUR elation, please note that it was just my fellow colleague and me. Our dear supervisor as usual, wasn't around. And when he finally came face to face with the new girl, he was a cool joe as usual.
Its almost a week since she came and he's still not saying how he finds the new girl.
Geeee.
If I didn't catch him stealing glances at my sexy body, I'd swear he was gay.
Ok, was kidding abt the stealing glances part. And ONLY that part. -glares-



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment