skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I am scared.Of the cheena aunties.You know those typical housewifey kind, with tattooed eyebrows, plump with permed/curly wurly hair? And don't get me started on the clothes.If your mum looks like that, don't be offended. Hell, she may even fit into what i am trying to bitch about.You see, some of these aunties are so cheapo its not funny. Ask for free gift, ask for discount maciam they bargaining at some wet market lidat. "Eh, I buy 2 brinjals for $2 lah, then you give me 6 packets of red chilli and eternal supply of fragrant white rice."I shudder everytime I see them at my counter. Talking to them can make my intestines interwine in horror. My cheena already not up to standard so talking to them and making them understand perfectly is already a feat, and on top of that, I gotta entertain their relentless pursuit of cheapskate requests. I tell you, these people don't give up. If I had a choice, I would surrender my lacy white g-string to them as long as they stop bantering after me. And knowing how cheapo some of these aunties can be, they will glady accept it. On a lighter note (God knows how much I need this, after what me and my colleagues have been through these couple of shit days), look what i found! (http://miva.zodiacal.com/acropet.mv)
NAME ANALYSIS FOR: Alex
Alex:
You have a playful, independent pet who hates to be fenced in. This is a tolerant and affectionate animal who cares about his/her appearance and prefers beautiful surroundings. Your pet is certainly never dull. You may find this animal has a dualistic nature being very communicative one minute and sullen the next. This animal is fun to watch and impossible to figure out. You'll never know what your pet will be into from one moment to the next. So farking true!!!!! NAME ANALYSIS FOR: Titan
Titan:
Your pet is loving, sensitive and highly intuitive. This animal is very emotional and responds positively to music and water or sounds of water. This animal has a pleasant disposition and enjoys the company of pets of the opposite sex. This never forgets a hurt and will wait patiently for the right time to get even. Your pet has a real need for adventure and has very little fear, so keep an eye on this one! This is an animal who is quite intelligent and adaptable with a gentle nature. Your pet insists on neat and tidy living quarters. Erm, for Titan's case, I'm not too sure about the pleasant disposition and gentle nature. The rest however, seems quite in line with my baby's character. Especially the keep an eye part. Gee, in Titan's case, you blardy need two.And finally,
NAME ANALYSIS FOR: Melissa
Melissa: You want to be productive and feel useful, and enjoy helping solve problems. You like to be busy and not waste time. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You have a diplomatic flair to your nature. Equality and fairness are important to you. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You try to be prudent. You have good business acumen. You have a need to earn money to prove your success to society and must learn the true value of material gains and status. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. Ok people, start stroking me!!!!!
0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment