Gong Xi Fai Cai everyone!
While everyone is busy ushering the Year of The Dog, me is fretting over my assignment which is due in another couple of days and unsurprisingly in typical Mel fashion, I haven't started anything yet.
I need some motivation.
Someone motivate me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This morning when I brought Alex down for a walk, me see scores of new dogs running about the place. When Damien told me that its a trend for sales of dogs to rise during this yr, I found it a bit hard to believe. After all, I cannot imagine lugging home a pig during the Pig year. And don't get me started on dragons.
But then, my mum told me that her colleague was talking about how her relatives had recently bought pups to usher in the New Yr because the feng shi master advised them to do so.
"Then what's gonna happen to the dogs after the New Yr?" my mum asked.
"Aiya, give to SPCA lor." was the reply.
I almost flipped when she told me about it. WTF. Screw them and the feng shui master for preying on an innocent life to get rich. What are those people thinking!
Rescuers and rehomers will probably have a lot of shit to clear up next yr. I am so not looking forward to that.
"1 year old male maltese to give up. Willing to sell @ $400 neg or exchange one for one for a cutesy piglet that will bring fortune in the Yr of the Pig."
The thought is so depressing.
Shall go count my ang bao money to make me feel a bitsy better.
Blah.



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment