Too tired to fill in the blanks since my last post so please make do with the summary.
1) I think I'm gonna flunk my exams. Argh. Not only could i not absorb anything (been so long since i last studied!), I could not answer the full set of questions in time and therefore, can kiss 40 marks goodbye. -wails uncontrollably- There goes my dream of securing a distinction. Hah! I will be thankful if i even manage to pass. -sulks-
2) Me phone died! Or rather, a part of it went bonkers and now I am trapped in a dilemma. My initial plan was to save up and wait for the seemingly wonderous Atom but now, dont think my dear wacky baby can tahan til then. -pulls out hair- Contemplating if i should just make do with a Mini or get another normal phone and slog it out til the first few batches of Atom are tried and tested by guinea pigs. -ponders-
3) The new Malay girl replacing me is so capable! If she picks up fast enough, I might even be able to sneak off earlier instead of dragging my days til next week. -jumps for joy-
4) Alex is getting smellier. Ok, nothing new here.
5) In a span of one week, I have received news from friends of 3 young pure breed dogs being given up/abandoned, all looking for a good home. I'm not even touching on the mixes here. And just next door, my neighbours are happily breeding their shihtzus like nobody's business. For Christs' sakes, the female dog is not even a year old! Stupid people.
6) Watched the Exorcism of Emily Rose a few hours ago. I thought the actress did quite a great job, portraying the possession. Makes me wanna act bimbotic and curl up beside my man for protection. I wonder how tight this movie stuck to its original story though. Maybe would borrow the book someday to find out the "truth" so that can analyse better. Hopefully its not another Memphis Three. Read that halfway and got too frustrated to proceed.
7) Alex getting greedier day by day. Gee, nothing new here either.



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment