Parents who cannot control their kids should not give birth at all in the first place.

Put on contraceptives or something.

Hell, go sterilise yourself and spare the rest of the world from agonising over the stupidity and unruliness of your dumb offsprings.

You think I'm mean? Hell, wait till you see those little idiots running around like rabid dogs. And that's an insult to dogs. At least dogs listen. These kids are apparently deaf and out of control. Fark, they should be the ones to be put to sleep.

Yes i hate kids. Detest them. Loathe them. Can't friggin stand them. I'd very much cuddle a faggoty Chihuahua then coodle doodle to a kid, thank you very much. Nice kids I can tolerate but sad to say, there are very few nice kids nowadays. All of them are a bunch of mad cows on the loose.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PARENTS NOWADAYS?

Farking failures, many of them. If you don't have the capabilities to keep your kid in hand, then don't blame it when the public has to do it for you.

Last Sunday, I was at the dog run with my smart boy Titan and two little assholes were screaming and playing in front of the dog run entrance. Now, the double door entrance of the dog run is already cramped enough, without me adding the fact that mine is a medium sized dog.

So, a couple of people with medium/big dogs were waiting for those brainless kids to finish their stupid game of chase at the double door entrance. If the assholes don't move away, we can't move you see. Its cramp, and the dogs are big. The little brats don't get the point and continued their game of chase, despite the constant "excuse mes".

SO FARKING ILL DISCIPLINED. And dumb, if i may add.

There is a limit to one's patience. When i finally saw an opening and was about to bring Titan out of the dog run, one of the kids stared pushing me away because i was obstructing her play.

WTF? I think a stray cat ate her manners.

I lost it there and then.

"ENOUGH LAH!" I shouted at the two irritating brats.

There was silence all around for a minute. Apparently, i think my lung power was fantastic on that day.

The two brats were stunned for a minute and I led Titan out at long last. I had to stand somewhere far away to calm myself down lest i slap and strangle those two brats. Farking idiots.

And then I saw him. The kids' father dragged his kids away from the entrance of the dog run, after telling them off for a short while. Geez, what the hell has he been doing all these time? Maybe he should consider putting a prong on his stupid kids. They sure look like they need it.

I had half expected the father to scold me instead. After all wasn't there such a huge commotion when someone slapped a stranger's kid when the little brat misbehaved, a few years back?

But well, the father didn't even came near me, though i was pretty nearby. I'm not sure is it because of the presence of Titan that stopped him from doing so. Titan doesn't exactly look like the friendliest dog on Earth you see.

Geez, there goes my demure image.

Face it people. Just like not everyone is suitable to have dogs, not everyone is suitable to have kids either.

And like dogs, if you want to have kids, then please for Gods sakes, discipline them.

Else, maybe your kids are better off on leash.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: