The pig has to be the most yuan wang animal on Earth.

Not only can all parts of this animal be eaten, everyone seems to be insulting it.

And now, this animal is part of the major taboo word in Singapore. Mention a pig inappropriately and you might get your ass hurled into jail for 3 long years or get slapped with a huge ass bail.

Geez, I so scared I type anything wrong in my blog then matah will come and handcuff me. The nobody to take care of my Alex liao. :(

Sekali I scold my sister stupid pig also kena charged. Or I scold some plump lady ugly fat pig also get into trouble with the law.

Very tricky situation.

I think I shall scold my sister stupid cow next time.

And I shall bitch about fat people who piss me off and label them as fat hippos.

You think like that can mah?

Which reminds me....

The next time my boyfriend says I am a greedy pig, I'm gonna sue and charge him in court.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: