The Internet community is set abuzz by the recent news that 2 Singaporean bloggers have been charged for making racist comments in their blogs and an online forum.

According to a CNA article,

"Viewers said they were "appalled as well as disappointed that a Singaporean could condemn" other fellow Singaporeans of a different race."

Maciam these people never talk bad about someone else lidat. KNN.

Get real can?

It was a surprise to me that these two bloggers got into trouble with the law for their comments. Why? Because this is not the first time I've heard and saw racist comments, especially being around in the local dog community. Comments like these are aplenty.

And this is the first case of its kind.

I saw the comments that these two buggers posted on the forum and I glanced through their blogs as well. It was pretty nasty stuff, and not surprisingly the Malay-Muslims got all agitated about it and began hurling back remarks as well.

Equally nasty stuff if you ask me.

But apparently two wrongs don't make one right.

The two Chinese guys were hauled to court, out on a $10 000 bail.

The ones who posted the remarks in response to their blogs get away with not even a smack on their bottoms.

Why?

"The guy say me mah, then i say back lor. He say I pig then I scold him pig back lor. He is the one who is racist hor, not me!"

Morale of the story:

Wait until someone hits you first. Cos then, even if you whack him back jialat jialat until his lao bu also don't recognise him, you're still right.

















0 spanks on my perky butt.: