"Ang Mohs are better in bed. Bigger dick mah!"
"Ang Mohs have a lot of money leh!"
Why do we always the perception that ang mohs are better? Are they really better in bed? Do they really make better lovers? Do they have greater spending power?
I have only questions and no answers because:
1) I've never had an ang moh boyfriend.
2) I've never frolicked with one either.
Spending power wise, I'd always thought its because of the exchange rate that they are more willing to spend. Nabey, in Bangkok, I transform into a Shopping Queen too.
So what's the deal?
In our local dog community, ang mohs are very much loved as well mainly because:
1) Unlike many ill-informed locals, most of them do not discriminate against mixed breeds. And many dogs in rescue shelters are mixed.
2) Most of them stay in private properties so adopting a medium sized mongrel is usually not a problem. Locals however, love using the retarded apartment ruling as an excuse not to adopt a mongrel, yet don't think twice about adopting a Golden Retriever.
3) They are perceived to be better informed than our stupid locals. There again, many Singaporeans are so dumb when it comes to animals that there isn't much of a standard in the first place eh?
4) They are perceived to love their dogs more. This I have no comments. How do you measure love anyway? I have seen locals who treat their pooches like kings and ang mohs who heartlessly leave their dogs to starve to death when they return to their own countries.
I had a little debate over this whole ang moh issue with The Whore yesterday, which further convinced me that The Whore is a blond bimbo trapped in an asian man's body.
We were talking about Sunny the Jack Russell Terrier Mixed and Zest the Fugly Mixed breed.

Name: Sunny
Breed: JRT mixed
Status: Pending Adoption
Character and Temperament: Good with humans, bad with other dogs. Hyperactive. Very smart. Needs a firm hand. Requires training.

Breed: JRT mixed
Status: Pending Adoption
Character and Temperament: Good with humans, bad with other dogs. Hyperactive. Very smart. Needs a firm hand. Requires training.

Name: Zest
Breed: Fugly Dog
Status:Unwanted For Adoption
Character and Temperament: Very timid. Has fear agression. Possibly abused case. Hyperactive. Ok with dogs, can be snappish with humans. Needs a firm hand. Requires training.
Breed: Fugly Dog
Status:
Character and Temperament: Very timid. Has fear agression. Possibly abused case. Hyperactive. Ok with dogs, can be snappish with humans. Needs a firm hand. Requires training.
Both Sunny and Zest are dogs who cannot go to any Tom, Dick and Harry's homes. Because of their characters and temperaments, they will need a firm hand to train them and this alone eliminates a good pool of potential adopters. Not everyone is strong enough to handle dogs like them. And no, I do not mean physical strength alone.
The strength to go through the ordeals with your dog sure as hell isn't an easy task. Believe me, I went through it too with my own dog when I realised he had dominance dog aggression.
So anyway, The Whore and I were talking about a potential adopter who came to see Sunny yesterday but failed my standards miserably, as usual.
"Its best that Sunny gets to go to an ang moh family," The Whore declared.
"Why so?" I asked.
"Because they are more open to training mah!" he replied with a slight irritation in his voice like he could not believe how dumb I was to question him.
"But training is one thing and character is another," I offered. "You can send the dog for training all you like but if your character doesn't suit the dog, its not gonna help much too. So whether ang moh or local, if you don't have the suitable character, its pointless too."
At this point, I was debating if i should use The Whore's faggoty Chihuahua as an example. You see, the CHH has gone through formal obedience training but despite so, still snaps at The Whore like nobody's business. Makes me wonder who's the alpha of the house.
To continue, the Whore, even more irritated now that I didn't see his point, tried to rebuke.
"But ang mohs love their dogs more ok! You go to those landed property in Bukit Timah area and try to see if you can spot a local walking their dogs. All you see is ang moh and filippino maids walking the dogs, ok!"
"Err, maybe cos locals bring their dogs to dog runs instead?" I said, amazed at how ridiculous this conversation was beginning to sound.
"Ang mohs bring their dogs to dog runs also what!" he jeered at me.
All hail the mighty ang mohs.
"You know, if you go to neighbourhood estates, you'll see locals walking their dogs too."I said. And to end the conversation which I felt was going nowhere, I added. "Also, I think this whole thing about ang mohs is overrated. I don't see why you should worship them so much."
And with that, the conversation ended, with The Whore thinking how dumb I am and vice versa.
But I still stand true to my point.
If you can prove to me that you are capable and suitable enough to care for these challenging dogs, you can have them.
And I really don't care if you are an ang moh or not.
The strength to go through the ordeals with your dog sure as hell isn't an easy task. Believe me, I went through it too with my own dog when I realised he had dominance dog aggression.
So anyway, The Whore and I were talking about a potential adopter who came to see Sunny yesterday but failed my standards miserably, as usual.
"Its best that Sunny gets to go to an ang moh family," The Whore declared.
"Why so?" I asked.
"Because they are more open to training mah!" he replied with a slight irritation in his voice like he could not believe how dumb I was to question him.
"But training is one thing and character is another," I offered. "You can send the dog for training all you like but if your character doesn't suit the dog, its not gonna help much too. So whether ang moh or local, if you don't have the suitable character, its pointless too."
At this point, I was debating if i should use The Whore's faggoty Chihuahua as an example. You see, the CHH has gone through formal obedience training but despite so, still snaps at The Whore like nobody's business. Makes me wonder who's the alpha of the house.
To continue, the Whore, even more irritated now that I didn't see his point, tried to rebuke.
"But ang mohs love their dogs more ok! You go to those landed property in Bukit Timah area and try to see if you can spot a local walking their dogs. All you see is ang moh and filippino maids walking the dogs, ok!"
"Err, maybe cos locals bring their dogs to dog runs instead?" I said, amazed at how ridiculous this conversation was beginning to sound.
"Ang mohs bring their dogs to dog runs also what!" he jeered at me.
All hail the mighty ang mohs.
"You know, if you go to neighbourhood estates, you'll see locals walking their dogs too."I said. And to end the conversation which I felt was going nowhere, I added. "Also, I think this whole thing about ang mohs is overrated. I don't see why you should worship them so much."
And with that, the conversation ended, with The Whore thinking how dumb I am and vice versa.
But I still stand true to my point.
If you can prove to me that you are capable and suitable enough to care for these challenging dogs, you can have them.
And I really don't care if you are an ang moh or not.



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment