Q: How do you keep reminding the goddamn world that you have passed your TP test and earned your driving license finally?

A: Keep talking about buying a car even though you may not have the capability to buy one nor the confidence to drive one. Not that all these matter to The Whore anyway.

When The Whore first brought the subject of buying a car up (hell, that was many months ago), I asked, "Have you driven a car after you passed?"

The Whore replied, "Nope."

I had to refrain from rolling my eyes then and instead, said nicely, "Forget it. Its not feasible to buy a new car."

Even lao jiao driver Shaw told him the same thing.

I dare bet my last dollar that The Whore is a lousy driver. He's the type who can TALK a lot about a subject but when it comes to actually DOING it, he really sux big time. What can you expect from an attention seeker right? Besides he admitted that he has very poor judgement. Tsk tsk. Oh, and because he's the only one in the group who had to retake his TP test. *sniggers* Ok, I know passing the TP test requires not just skills but luck as well so let's just say The Whore not only has lousy skills... he also damn suay. ^.^

I am so sick of all his i-wanna-buy-a-car talk! It's a different case if someone is talking about buying one and REALLY considering the option seriously. The Whore, on the other hand however, just keeps harping on the subject non stop with no action to back up his banal talk. And if that's not bad enough, he keeps trying to show off his smarts about automobile!

The Whore doesn't know much about cars. Really. So I have no idea what he's trying to prove. Granted, I don't bother much about the nitty gritty car details either but i know a bullshit when I hear one. My love for cars is superficial and purely physical - you look good, I like you. The Whore of course, has to take his love to a higer level (beyond him) to the likes of the suspension lah, horsepower lah, this lah that lah. Sometimes, I wonder if he knows what he's talking about.

But The Whore is desperate to impress, for some obscure reason. Maybe it's a man thing to talk about cars, and The Whore feels a primal need to engage in some man talk with the guys. Maybe he wants to constantly remind us that he has a licence, having finally passed his TP test at a ripe old age of 28/29 (how sad ^.^). In fact, he thinks he's the only one in the whole world qualified enough to hold a driving licence, that poor boy uncle.

"Oh, you mean Damien has a licence too?!" he asked with an incredulous look on his face, when we were talking about my boyfriend.

Again, I had to control my eyes from rolling backwards. "Of course! Damien got his licence very long ago." It was a sarcastic attempt to jeer at The Whore and to shut him up. Heck, I even wanted to add that not every guy is so pathetic like The Whore to only pass the test at the age of freaking 28 but that's a bit mean and I wasn't in too bad a mood. Still, I wonder if The Whore got the hidden message from my words. ^.^

Oh, The Whore asked me once what car I was driving. I told him it was a humble Honda City and he went "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Thailand car leh!"

I was quite amused. Cheap Thailand car it might be but maybe someone should remind him that I actually HAVE a car to drive and he has nothing but bullshit talks. And I love the car, regardless.

Ooooh, maybe one day when he needs a ride in my car, I'll just refuse him flat and tell him, "no lah, I think you better take public transport. Mine only a Thailand car leh!" Heh! Besides, I don't want to drive and hear his car shit talks. The horror! I just might crash into someone's backside cos I rolled my eyes too much.

Ok, shall stop venting my irritation now, or i can go on forever.

Whores... don't they just liven up your lives? *rolls eyes*
















0 spanks on my perky butt.: