Somebody please stop me from online shopping!
Grab my fingers before they click on the Victoria's Secrets website again!
Cover my eyes before they oogle at gojane's apparel again!
Get me out of the house before I spend another 2 hrs at ASOS!
Somebody slap me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lightly hor!)
And if that's not bad enough, my mum got hooked as well so we spent almost the whole morning going through what we're gonna buy in VS for the consolidated order.
I estimate my damage to be about $70 for 2 bra tops and 1 shirt. Just kill me... laoniang haven't find work yet already spending like that liao. I won't last another month if this goes on... :(
But everything is so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Ok don't wanna blog liao. Wanna check out ASOS again. ;p
La la la~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment