It's been a long time since i finished a novel so I'm pretty proud of myself for finally reaching the last page of Sybil. I've read that book before, many yrs ago, but you'll never get sick of a good book. Especially a book which touches on my fave subject of multiple personality disorder. Psssst, Mohan said he has a few good MPD books too and that he'll lend me. Can't wait to borrow them! :)

I thought i was weird to be facinated by MPD, but apparently Mohan is into it as well. In fact, I've recently found out that we share many interests. In fact, Mohan confided to me that he'd always wanted to write but never had the chance to. Perhaps that's why he's always so keen to see my works, and also never stops encouraging me to keep writing.

And quite strangly somehow, we switched to Channel 8 at 9pm, a channel we seldom venture to. The fact that we had switched to that channel only meant one thing - we were all goddamn bored. But well, I saw the Chinese show about the female protagonist being a split personality and was greatly amused.

After all, Sybil had battled 16 personalities for 30 over years. Eve wrote that she intergrated with 22 personalities in her course of treatment and poor Jenny had to deal with over 400 different personalities for many years. And it was the time whereby MPD was largely an unchartered course.

And this girl in the Chinese show was making a big fuss about one other alter ego in our current age and time.

Later, the news also reported that more and more young children are seeking treatment at the Institute of Mental Health, presumably due to the high level of stress in our current society. And of course, it got me wondering - could any of these kids be suffering from MPD?

Alright, I'm blabbering again.

The current April - May heat wave has fried my brain.









0 spanks on my perky butt.: