Was surfing through friendster and saw Faridah's posts on the bulletin board. Her crazy wits never fail to make me laugh!

Anyway, since it's a rainy day today and yours truly don't feel like working on my online store, I shall have a crappy post - the kind which everyone seems so fond of circulating in emails and the Friendster bulletin board.

As you can tell, I'm feeling pretty bored. -.-

1. What does your Friendster nickname mean?
- It's a short form of my name and the name many of my poly friends and family members call me by. And it's a name only close friends will call, so if i'm not closely accquainted to you, you can call me Melissa or Qiqi. The latter is my alter ego, but she's a nice girl nonetheless.

2. Who / what's on your Friendster primary photo?
- Currently it's Damien and me. But I've been playing around with the Nikon F50 SLR these days so i might change my friendster pics once my photos are developed. [ yea, its a film camera. -.-]

3. Who introduced myspace to you?
- I can't farking remember but I'm not in there anyway.

4. What's your age?
- Sweet and innocent 22.

5. Are you a busy person?
- This is a tricky question. I generally have things to do but most of the time, it depends on my mood. So if i'm in a mood to do things, yup i can be pretty busy. Most of the time though, i'm really a sloth.

6. What are you wearing right now?
- Getting kinky aren't we?

7. What is life to you?
- A gift or curse, depending on my mood for the day.

8. What is love to you?
- Love is an abstract and mystical art that's abused by humans but perfectly mastered by dogs.

9. What / who do you hate most?
- Human beings in general.

10. Who do you love?
- Needless to say, my dogs. My family. My bf. My friends. And my dogs, my dogs and my dogs.

11. What makes you happy?
- Just being with my dogs make me ecstatic. It's the feeling of calm and peace seldom obtainable around human beings. Watching animes delight me. Taking good photos of nature and animals soothe me. Writing relaxes me. I'm generally a happy-go-lucky person.

12. Are you musically inclined?
- Believe it or not, I was told that I do have talent for music by my sister's music teacher! I don't play instruments though, save for selected songs on the organ and piano. Most of the time, I just write songs when inspiration strikes.

13. What happens if you wake up one morning to find that the person you love most gone?
- Upset I guess. But if my dogs are gone, I'll be devastated!

14. Do you love cooking?
- No. I have absolutely no talent in this area.

15. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what will you be?
- A graceful and slick greyish white cat.

16. Name ONE obvious quality you have.
- According to my boyfriend, its compassion for animals. And ONLY for animals.

17. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now.?
- East 17 -Thunder.

18. Who do you think would reply to this survey the quickest?
- Not my dogs, definately. Really, I don't care.

19. The slowest?
- What the hell....

20. Are you happy today?
- I'm always happy. Daddy came home to cook lunch for me just now. My computer decided to be alive today. Everyone, including the dogs, is healthy and safe. I'm meeting Damien for dinner later. I'll be collecting my photo prints later too. So yup, generally it's a day worth smiling for. *.*

21. Who usually appears in your dream?
- Slyvester Sim. I don't farking know why and no, I don't like him. It's a nightmare!

22. Who makes you happy?
- My dogs!!!!!!! Alex again, couldn't decide whether to go out for a walk with me or to play with his toy so he brought his toy out of the door, deciding to bring his toy for a walk too. It's hilarious! ^.^ Titan's a real clown too but so irresistably sweet and endearing all the same! ^.^

24. Name the Last Four Things U Have Bought?
- Christ Christensen Peace & Kindness (thanks to Mark!), Ruffles Original & Alex's meals for the week consisting of 2X 250g of beef cubes, 2 packets of boneless chicken, 1 packet of pork loin, 1 packet chicken liver and 1 packet of mid joint chix wings. Yummy. *.*

25. Name two drinks you usually drink?
- Watermelon juice and Pepsi Twist. Slurp.

26. Last Time You Cried
- Hmmm, can't recall.

27. What's In Your MP3 Player?
- Errr.. songs?

28. What's Under Your Bed?
- Lots of Alex's fur.

29. What Time Did You Wake Up Today?
- 10am+++

30. Current Hair?
- Almost waist length. Broke another clip today while trying to pin up my hair. Blardy weather.

31.Current Clothes?
- My usual style - casual and comfy.

32. Current Desktop Picture?
- Default

33. Current Worry?
- Money problems, what else? The publishing company still has yet to pay me for my articles in feb!

34. Current Hate?
- I have yet to recover from the stupidity of The Attention Seeking Whore.

35. Favorite Place To Be?
- Anywhere with my dogs.

36. If You Could Play An Instrument? wud izzit?
- Piano.

37. Favourite colour[S]
- Red, black, white.

38. How tall Are You?
- Not very.

39. Current Favorite Word?
- Knn!!!!!

40. One Person From Your Past You Wish You Could Go Back And Talk To?
- My deceased paternal grandmother. She was lonely, even when she died.

42. Favorite Day(s)?
- Now that I'm not working at the moment, the days don't matter to me anymore! ^.^

43. Where Would You Like To Go?
- Bring the dogs to WCDR. Visit my beloved aunt in Canada. Visit USA with Damien. Visit my dream countries Greece and Japan.

44. Where Do you want to live when you get married?
- Anywhere out of Singapore.

45. Favorite food?
- Ruffles Potato Chips Original. Mussels and Clams fusilli in cream sauce! Raw clams and oysters.

46. Color of most clothes you own?
- White & black. I ain't a fashionista.

47. Number of pillows you sleep with?
- 2. And sometimes, Alex will act as my bolster.

50. what is the brand of your wallet?
- Don't have one. Somehow, everyone seems to have a problem with me not having one.

51. Last crush?
- A 7 month old mixed breed called Tong Tong. He looks like Alex!

54. Last person you talked to?
- My Daddy. We're having problems with the Internet connection again.

55. Last favourite shows?
- Sex and the City.

57. Last Words
- I want a CC!!!!!!!!



:: Part 2 - Adam and If ::

[If I were a month] I would be: The beginning and the end - January

[If I were a day of the week] I would be: Friday

[If I were a time of day] I would be: 3am.

[If I were a planet] I would be: Uranus

[If I were a sea animal] I would be: A spotted sting ray

[If I were a direction] I would be: East.
.
[If I were a piece of furniture] I would be: A queensize waterbed

[If I were a sin] I would be: Sloth, no qualms about that!

[If I were a liquid] I would be: Sweat

[If I were a stone] I would be: a blue pebble by the seashore?

[If I were a tree] I would be: Durian tree!!!!!!!!! Yummy.

[If I were a bird] I would be: Umbrella cockatoo.

[If I were a tool] I would be: the relentless drill.

[If I were a flower/plant] I would be: a cactus.

[If I were a kind of weather] I would be: snow

[If I were a mythical creature] I would be: an elf!

[If I were a musical instrument] Iwould be: the drums.

[If I were an animal] I would be: a graceful and slick greyish white pussy cat.

[If I were a color] I would be: red.

[If I were an emotion] I would be: passion

[If I were a vegetable] I would be: Choy. I don't wanna be a vegetable! -.-

[If I were a vehicle] I would be: a lexus sc430 *.*

[If I were a movie] I would be directed by: Stephan Chow

[If I were a book] I would be written by: Someone with MPD.

[If I were a food] I would be: McDonald's french fries.

[If I were a place] I would be: nature reserve park

[If I were a scent] I would be: Estee's Pleasure!

[If I were a word] I would be: poem.
.
[If I were a subject in school] I would be: Spanish

[If I were a cartoon character] I would be: Hatake Kakashi!

[If I were a shape] I would be a/an: pentagon

[If I were a number] I would be: 27



0 spanks on my perky butt.: