Alright, my comp has decided to play dead again.
It's not it's first time. It's been getting cranky for months now and I know it'll be going sooner or later. That's why I've backed up my essential data and burnt all my animes (this one very impt!) everytime Commie decides to be good and working.
Am i sad that Commie seems dead?
Hmmm.
I guess its passing saddens me abit. After all, it has served me well without much trouble for many years.
But i also cannot deny that it's months of crankiness is wearing my patience. And it always chooses times when I really need to use the computer for work that it will decide to play dead with me (i have to submit another article in a few days time. argh!) #$#%^&$#$^&&^
Normally though, after a full day of rest, Commie will be up and running well again, for some reason or other. However, it's been dead for a couple of days now. Commie just refuses to awaken and I'm contemplating whether or not to officially declare it dead (that means a new comp!!!! *Daddy are u reading this?*).
Its been hell. Because i'm a night owl and now i have nothing to entertain me in the night. And my sis' comp (which i'm using now) is like so... unfriendly. Her Commie doesn't like me. I think it's because its not used to working long hrs like mine (I'm blabbering, don't mind me).
I miss my Commie.
Oh and did i mention that my Commie died just when i bought new games?
Like what the hell.
That's it. I'm getting a new Computer! *sulks*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment