I expected to meet Little Miss Dumb but even THAT was too high an expectation.

Makes you wonder how can someone so brainless be so successful. Sour grapes? Oh blessed no. I'll keep my brains anytime thank you. Even if that means I have to slog like a cow and carry around a worn out Coach bag while she dances through life in her 4578th LV wallet.

Yet despite her -170 IQ, she still plays a better game of DotA. Some things just don't make sense.

And to the Holy One smirking down from the heavens above - you need to learn more from Requiem and WoW on how to create a better character balancing system. Your fusion of DNA can rival my calculation skills.

And so the wise men say - life is unfair. The ones who say otherwise are fake diamanté eye-lash clad girls wrapping their arms around their handsome boyfriends, and dancing through life with their 4578th LV wallets.



-- Post From My iPhone

0 spanks on my perky butt.: