It started like any ordinary day until I saw the sale sign outside the main lift lobby of my office. And being the crazed shoppaholic that I am, it was a word I could not resist. So it was hardly surprising that I made my way to the sale venue during my lunch time to see a handful of office ladies scouring the cosmetics that were going on sale.

Nothing eventful really until a salesboy came up to me, eager to serve and recommend me cosmetic products. While I take the advice of gays and trannies behind the MAC counter very seriously, this clean cut wholesome male hardly struck me as someone who knew about makeup.

Which was why I decided to have a little bit of fun.

Me: (picks up a shiny case of glittery pink powder) what's this?

Salesboy: (slightly panicking) erm, it's powder to erm, for erm, your face.

Me: (trying not to laugh) that's what I'd expect from the cosmetic section. Which part of the face then?

Salesboy: (quickly looks at the poster nearby of a pretty girl with glitter all over her face) eyes maybe?

Me: (scrutinizes product) looks like it's for the cheeks.

Salesboy: oh that too! Both also can!

He looked so adorably worried that I had to hold back my exploding laughter. The salesboy in the meantime was still trying to get into my good books.

Salesboy: this is one of the most popular colours in japan! It shows you have good taste!

My mouth was dangerously threatening to disobey me with each passing second. Holding back your laughter is really not an easy feat.

Me: I'll buy this then.

Oh god, his relieved expression was major funny! And I had a major laughing fit in the privacy of the lift. Or at least I think it was private!




-- Post From My iPhone

0 spanks on my perky butt.: