Hola bajola moi is backie.

I worked real hard this week, so today I shall reward meself by slacking just a weeeeee little bit. Cut me some slack luh!

Anywayz.

I chanced upon this on Sara's blog and found it really interesting so I shall spread the virus. Teehee, aren't you glad to have me back? ^.^

Photo Tag
  1. open your 1st photo folder in "My Pictures"
  2. scroll to the 10th photo
  3. post that photo on your site and write about the story behind it
  4. state who you got the tag from on your post
  5. then tag 6 blogs

I heart photo tags. Inevitable because I am such a shutter bug. ^^
But considering my motto in life is 'Order in Chaos', it is hardly surprising that......


The 10th file is not a photo, but a screenshot. No prizes for guessing which game. ^^

Photobucket

Do I really have to write a story behind this? Looks pretty obvious to me. But well, for formality's sake, this is one of my better BlackShot games where I fragged 4 suckers with my nade. A tyconic suicide move, but a beautiful memorable one nonetheless. The only more memorable game than this would be the one I killed the same duo suckers 3 times in a row at the exact same place, but alas no SS for that. =)

I really should cut down my gaming time....

Alrites, tagging starts! I tag:

1) Daphne
2) Jean
3) Joanne
4) Stanley
5) Yuxiang
6) Joan

The rest of the human beings can take part if you want to. We can do it over MSN or something! ^^

More slacking coming up. Muakz!

0 spanks on my perky butt.: