Before my loyal fans chastise me for my lack of updates yet again, I thought I'll post something here first. So clever me!

The days have been interesting so far.

1) I'm re-learning Japanese from a true blue Japanese! He's been very patient with me so far, to the extend that I am wondering if it's their culture or he's really trying his best to put up with me. Nonetheless, ありがとう!

2) My scores are awesome in Blackshot today. Thank you noobs for boosting my ratio! I love you all! i think I'll steer clear from the Axis and XTC guys for now until my ratio is back to decent levels.

3) After a freaking year or more, I managed to retrieve back my Asiasoft account! Ralph and I headed down to CSC today and luckily Vivian was there to help us and entertain our nonsense. LOL. You cannot imagine my joy when I managed to relog into my game accounts.

4) I'm re-installing one over year's worth of patches in Audi. No fucking joke and I am expecting cock-ups. I regret not taking the installation client from CSC. =(

5) I bought a headset with mic today so it means I can go full blast in-game even in the middle of the night. Oh and the mic means I can do voice chat finally. All that's missing is a webcam...

6) My music is blasting in my ears right now, and its 345am! Awesome!

7) Weird that while I am relatively game and tech savvy, my peripherals are close to non-existent.

8) Met a fellow D90 photographer, fell in love with his photos and asked him to be my shifu. hopefully he can teach me a trick or two! ^^

9) Damn fucking tired now, but can't bear to put down my headphones and go to sleep.

10) Should I get an iphone?

0 spanks on my perky butt.: